Acceptance Rate 75 %
SAT Average 1,105
Tuition & Fees $28,875
Student Population 4,838
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,378
Lesley University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2020 tuition & fees are $28,875 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 4,838 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 75% and the graduation rate is 60% last year.
The salary after graduation from Lesley University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Lesley University are $28,875. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $18,690 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Lesley. The acceptance rate of Lesley is 75% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 60% and the transfer-out rate is 30%. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,378 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,838 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Lesley offers 102 major programs through online and on-site education where 24 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||0|
|Post Master's Degree||9||3|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||1|
Lesley University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,370)
Lesley University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?