Student Population 48
Episcopal Divinity School is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other.
The 2023 graduate school tuition & fees is $15,610.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 48 students are enrolled.
Explore Episcopal Divinity School
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Episcopal Divinity School. A total of 48 students is attending .
Student Population for Episcopal Divinity School is 48
Episcopal Divinity School offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Episcopal Divinity School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Episcopal Divinity School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?