Acceptance Rate 50.13%
SAT Score 1,145
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 50.13% at Liberty University where a total of 61,649 students applied and 30,907 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,145 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires three items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Liberty University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,145 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Liberty, 2,537 applicants (48% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,439 applicants (27%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,145 and the average ACT score is 25 at Liberty. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,250 and 25th percentile score is 1,040. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 86 and the 25th percentile score is 59. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Liberty.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||640|
Liberty University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Liberty University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Liberty University is Semester. Liberty University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Liberty University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?