Total Enrollment 79,152
There are 79,152 students including 45,935 undergraduate and 33,217 graduate students at Liberty University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 41,809 full-time and 37,343 part-time students with gender distribution of 32,437 male and 46,715 female students. Liberty University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 64,006 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Liberty University has a total enrollment of 79,152 with a gender distribution of 40.98% male (32,437 students) and 59.02% female (46,715 students). There are 19,239 male and 26,696 female students in undergraduate school and 13,198 male and 20,019 female students are attending graduate school at Liberty University.
Liberty University has 41,809 full-time and 37,343 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 27,401 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 18,534 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 14,408 students are full-time and 18,809 are part-time students.
At Liberty University, 64,006 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 7,106 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 79,152 students. In undergraduate schools, 39,254 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 31,858 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||7,106||6,644||462|
|Not In Online Classes||8,040||6,681||1,359|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Liberty University. There are 396 American Indian/Native American, 38,053 White, 11,631 Black/African American, 1,181 Asian, 4,334 Hispanic, 162 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 9,198 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||396||163||233|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||162||74||88|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Liberty University.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?