For academic year 2017-2018, there are 75,044 students including 45,754 undergraduate and 29,290 graduate students at Liberty University. By attending status, there are 37,806 full-time and 37,238 part-time students with gender distribution of 30,871 male and 44,173 female students.
Liberty University has a total enrollment of 75,044 with a gender distribution of 41.14% male (30,871 students) and 58.86% female (44,173 students).
Liberty University has a 37,806 full-time students and 37,238 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 26,892 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 18,862 are part-time students. In graduate school, 10,914 students are full-time and 18,376 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||7,472||6,964||508|
|Not In Online Classes||7,732||6,527||1,205|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Liberty University. There are 358 American Indian/Native American, 35,463 White, 10,682 Black/African American, 1,000 Asian, 3,868 Hispanic, 120 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 9,283 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||358||139||219|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||120||57||63|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Liberty University.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?