Total Enrollment 93,349
There are 93,349 students including 47,988 undergraduate and 45,361 graduate students at Liberty University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 52,970 full-time and 40,379 part-time students with gender distribution of 38,440 male and 54,909 female students. Liberty University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 79,167 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Liberty University has a total enrollment of 93,349 with a gender distribution of 41.18% male (38,440 students) and 58.82% female (54,909 students). There are 20,538 male and 27,450 female students in undergraduate school and 17,902 male and 27,459 female students are attending graduate school at Liberty University.
Liberty University has 52,970 full-time and 40,379 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 30,168 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 17,820 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 22,802 students are full-time and 22,559 are part-time students.
At Liberty University, 79,167 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 7,223 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 93,349 students. In undergraduate schools, 42,314 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 44,076 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||7,223||6,746||477|
|Not In Online Classes||6,959||5,674||1,285|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Liberty University. There are 436 American Indian/Native American, 46,696 White, 13,660 Black/African American, 1,756 Asian, 5,830 Hispanic, 231 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 10,200 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||436||173||263|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||231||100||131|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Liberty University.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?