Tuition & Fees $11,444
Student Population 23,147
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,590
Graduation Rate 21 %
Long Beach City College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Long Beach, California. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $1,556 for California residents and $11,444 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 23,147 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Long Beach City College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Long Beach City College are $1,556 for California residents and $11,444 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Long Beach City. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,590 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 23,147 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 28 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Long Beach City College is 21 %
Transfer-out Rate for Long Beach City College is 11 %
Retention Rate for Long Beach City College is 71 %
Student Population for Long Beach City College is 23,147
Student to Faculty Ratio for Long Beach City College is 28 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
28 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,590 at Long Beach City College.
Financial Aid Amount
Long Beach City offers 199 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||66||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||40||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Long Beach City College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Long Beach City College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?