Tuition & Fees $10,120
Student Population 10,261
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,455
Graduation Rate 35 %
Norco College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Norco, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $1,420 for California residents and $10,120 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,261 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Norco College are $1,420 for California residents and $10,120 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Norco. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,455 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,261 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Norco College is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for Norco College is 10 %
Retention Rate for Norco College is 72 %
Student Population for Norco College is 10,261
Student to Faculty Ratio for Norco College is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,455 at Norco College.
Financial Aid Amount
Norco offers 84 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||23||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||0|
Norco College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Norco College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?