Acceptance Rate 86.13%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 86.13% at Long Island Business Institute where a total of 555 students applied and 478 were accepted. It requires one items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Long Island Business Institute.
Long Island Business Institute requires 1 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript)) and recommends 1 articles (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Long Island Business Institute
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Long Island Business Institute is Semester. Long Island Business Institute accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Long Island Business Institute accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?