Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $9,012
Distance Learning Opportunities (Online Classes) at Los Medanos College
Los Medanos College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 4,631 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,254 students have took some online courses at Los Medanos College.The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,311 for California residents and $9,012 for others at Los Medanos College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Los Medanos College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,012 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||4,631|
Offered Online Degrees at LMC
Los Medanos College offers 88 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,311 for California residents and $9,012 for students from other States at Los Medanos College. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 8.21% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
* The tuition & fees is for regular (traditional) degree program and for online programs, tuition rate may differ from it.
Request information to get exact tuition rate.
Enrolled Students in Online Learning
At Los Medanos College, 4,631 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,254 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 7,859 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,254||2,254|
|Not In Online Classes||974||974|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?