Tuition & Fees $8,564
Student Population 9,747
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,065
Graduation Rate 33 %
Los Medanos College (LMC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Pittsburg, California. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Los Medanos College is $1,312 for California residents and $8,564 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 9,747 students are enrolled into LMC.
The salary after graduation from Los Medanos College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Los Medanos College tuition and fees are $1,312 for California residents and $8,564 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at LMC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,065 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 9,747 students are attending LMC and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
LMC offers 79 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||22||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
Los Medanos College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Los Medanos College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?