Books & Supplies$1,126
Off-Campus Living Costs $26,568
LMC 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Los Medanos College is $1,312 for California residents and $9,012 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $26,568 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $36,706 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Total Costs||$29,006 (Off-Campus)||$36,706 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$1,312||$9,012|
|Books & Supplies||$1,126|
|Room & Board||$20,493 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$6,075 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,354|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$25,652 (Off-Campus)||$33,352 (Off-Campus)|
|***Los Medanos College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $1,312 for California residents and $9,012 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 8.21% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $46 for California residents and $374 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 8.09% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,126. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Los Medanos College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,972||$1,080||$1,080||$1,126|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Los Medanos College is and $26,568 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 8.93% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$15,084||$19,062||$15,084||$20,493|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?