Louisiana State University-Eunice is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1967 - Current|
Louisiana State University-Eunice has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/1994 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||3/26/1993 - Current|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Louisiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Louisiana?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Louisiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Louisiana?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Louisiana?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Louisiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Louisiana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Louisiana?