Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 901
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 87%
Average Aid Amount $12,454
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 210
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 901 students (87% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $12,454. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 210 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Lourdes University is $25,644, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?