MacMurray College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Jacksonville, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 548 students are enrolled into MacMurray College. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 55% and the graduation rate is 42% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, MacMurray College tuition and fees are $27,710 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at MacMurray College. The acceptance rate of MacMurray College is 55% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 24%. The average graduation rate is 42% and the transfer-out rate is 45%. Total 548 students are attending MacMurray College and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,389 and 452 students received grants of scholarship aid (82.48% of total undergraduate students). Total 548 students are attending MacMurray College and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||447 East College Ave, Jacksonville, IL 62650-2590|
|Net Price Calculator||npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/mac|
MacMurray College offers 17 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
MacMurray College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
MacMurray College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
MacMurray College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?