Maine College of Health Professions (MCHP) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lewiston, Maine. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 177 students are enrolled into MCHP. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 48% and the graduation rate is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Maine College of Health Professions tuition and fees are $13,855 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at MCHP. The acceptance rate of MCHP is 48% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average graduation rate is 100% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 177 students are attending MCHP and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,101 and 44 students received grants of scholarship aid (24.86% of total undergraduate students). Total 177 students are attending MCHP and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
MCHP offers 5 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
Maine College of Health Professions offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Maine College of Health Professions has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Maine College of Health Professions accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Maine?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maine?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maine?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Maine?