Acceptance Rate 52 %
SAT Average 970
Tuition & Fees $13,905
Student Population 177
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,101
Maine College of Health Professions is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lewiston, Maine. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,905 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 177 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 52% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
The salary after graduation from Maine College of Health Professions varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Maine College of Health Professions are $13,905.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at MCHP. The acceptance rate of MCHP is 52% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average graduation rate is 50% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,101 and 44% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 177 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
MCHP offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Maine College of Health Professions offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Maine College of Health Professions has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maine?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maine?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maine?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maine?