McLennan Community College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1968 - Current|
McLennan Community College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1972 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Estimated)||8/1/2016 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||5/8/1987 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1972 - Current|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?