Books & Supplies$5,910
MCC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at McLennan Community College is $3,640 for Texas residents and $4,200 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$9,550 (Off-Campus)||$10,110 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$3,640||$4,200|
|Books & Supplies||$5,910|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,910|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$4,640 (Off-Campus)||$5,200 (Off-Campus)|
|***McLennan Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,640 for Texas residents and $4,200 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 5.26% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $5,910. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at McLennan Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,260||$1,260||$1,290||$5,910|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?