Tuition & Fees $35,700
Student Population 63
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,542
Graduation Rate 94 %
Med Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Hialeah, Florida. The highest degree offered by Med Academy is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $35,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 63 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Med Academy are $35,700.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Med Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,542 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 63 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Med Academy is 94 %
Retention Rate for Med Academy is 70 %
Student Population for Med Academy is 63
Student to Faculty Ratio for Med Academy is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,542 at Med Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Med Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Med Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Med Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?