Tuition & Fees $41,475
Student Population 114
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,384
Graduation Rate 83 %
Med Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Hialeah, Florida. The highest degree offered by Med Academy is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $41,475 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 114 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Med Academy's tuition & fees is $41,475.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Med Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,384 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 114 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Med Academy is 83 %
Transfer-out Rate for Med Academy is 11 %
Retention Rate for Med Academy is 75 %
Student Population for Med Academy is 114
Student to Faculty Ratio for Med Academy is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,384 at Med Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3418 West 84th Street, Suite 106, Hialeah, FL 33018-4937|
|Net Price Calculator||www.medacademy.education/npcalc.htm|
Med Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Med Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Med Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?