Tuition & Fees $16,900
Student Population 233
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,889
Graduation Rate 61 %
Meridian College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Sarasota, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 233 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Meridian College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Meridian College are $16,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Meridian. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,889 and 72% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 233 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Meridian College is 61 %
Transfer-out Rate for Meridian College is 5 %
Retention Rate for Meridian College is 72 %
Student Population for Meridian College is 233
Student to Faculty Ratio for Meridian College is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,889 at Meridian College.
Financial Aid Amount
Meridian offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Meridian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Meridian College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?