Graduate Rate 72%
Retention Rate 92%
At Medina County Career Center, the graduation rate is 71.74% - 33 students have completed out of 46 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||13||28.26%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.33 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 33 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||33||71.74%)|
|In 150% normal time||33||71.74%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Medina County Career Center, the retention rate is 92%.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?