Student Population 944
Meharry Medical College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Nashville, Tennessee. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 944 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Meharry Medical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $173,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Meharry Medical. A total of 944 students is attending .
Student Population for Meharry Medical College is 944
|Address||1005 DB Todd Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208|
|Net Price Calculator||www.mmc.edu/prospectivestudents/tuition-and-fees/budgetinghelps.html|
Meharry Medical offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
Meharry Medical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Tennessee?