Tuition & Fees $7,854
Student Population 20,387
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,390
Graduation Rate 18 %
Mesa Community College (Mesa CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Mesa Community College is $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 20,387 students are enrolled into Mesa CC.
The salary after graduation from Mesa Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $41,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Mesa Community College tuition and fees are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Mesa CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,390 and 37% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 20,387 students are attending Mesa CC and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Mesa CC offers 192 major programs through online and on-site education where 37 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||106||18|
|One but less than two years certificate||27||7|
Mesa Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Mesa Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?