Tuition & Fees $7,854
Student Population 4,075
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,243
Graduation Rate 23 %
South Mountain Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,075 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from South Mountain Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of South Mountain Community College are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at South Mountain CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,243 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,075 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
South Mountain CC offers 112 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||66||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||0|
South Mountain Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
South Mountain Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?