Cochise County Community College District (Cochise College) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Sierra Vista, Arizona. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 3,670 students are enrolled into Cochise College. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Cochise County Community College District tuition and fees are $2,112 for Arizona residents and $6,240 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Cochise College. Total 3,670 students are attending Cochise College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,721 and 45 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.23% of total undergraduate students). Total 3,670 students are attending Cochise College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
|Address||901 N Colombo Ave, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-2317|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.cochise.edu/netprice/npcalc.htm|
Cochise College offers 91 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||27||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||1|
Cochise County Community College District offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Cochise County Community College District has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Cochise County Community College District accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?