Tuition & Fees $6,972
Student Population 4,071
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,753
Graduation Rate 16 %
Mohave Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Kingman, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,112 for Arizona residents and $6,972 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,071 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mohave Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mohave Community College are $2,112 for Arizona residents and $6,972 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Mohave CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,753 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,071 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Mohave Community College is 16 %
Transfer-out Rate for Mohave Community College is 21 %
Retention Rate for Mohave Community College is 52 %
Student Population for Mohave Community College is 4,071
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mohave Community College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,753 at Mohave Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Mohave CC offers 103 major programs through online and on-site education where 20 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||13||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||31||5|
Mohave Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mohave Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?