Acceptance Rate 70 %
Tuition & Fees $12,000
Student Population 65
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,344
Graduation Rate 50 %
Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 65 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 70% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America are $12,000. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,750 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America. The acceptance rate of Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America is 70% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 86%. The average graduation rate is 50% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,344 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 65 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America offers 5 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,000)
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?