2023 Tuition & Fees $11,375
Student Population 32
Metro Business College-Rolla is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Rolla, Missouri. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,375 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 32 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Metro Business College-Rolla varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Metro Business College-Rolla
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Metro Business College-Rolla's tuition & fees is $11,375.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Metro Business College-Rolla. A total of 32 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Student Population for Metro Business College-Rolla is 32
Student to Faculty Ratio for Metro Business College-Rolla is 5 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
5 to 1
Metro Business College-Rolla offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Metro Business College-Rolla does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Metro Business College-Rolla has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Missouri Colleges
- How many colleges require recommendations in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Missouri?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Missouri?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Missouri?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?