Total Enrollment 19,086
There are 19,086 students including 17,988 undergraduate and 1,098 graduate students at Metropolitan State University of Denver for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 11,748 full-time and 7,338 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,240 male and 10,846 female students. Metropolitan State University of Denver is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,741 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Metropolitan State University of Denver has a total enrollment of 19,086 with a gender distribution of 43.17% male (8,240 students) and 56.83% female (10,846 students). There are 8,007 male and 9,981 female students in undergraduate school and 233 male and 865 female students are attending graduate school at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
Metropolitan State University of Denver has 11,748 full-time and 7,338 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 11,134 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,854 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 614 students are full-time and 484 are part-time students.
At Metropolitan State University of Denver, 1,741 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 8,383 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 19,086 students. In undergraduate schools, 9,571 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 553 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||8,383||8,045||338|
|Not In Online Classes||8,962||8,417||545|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Metropolitan State University of Denver. There are 95 American Indian/Native American, 9,503 White, 1,241 Black/African American, 814 Asian, 5,967 Hispanic, 35 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 600 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||95||39||56|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||35||14||21|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Colorado?