Tuition & Fees $19,400
Student Population 68
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,026
It is a non-degree granting school.Miami Ad School-Atlanta is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Atlanta, Georgia.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $19,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 68 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Miami Ad School-Atlanta varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $71,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Miami Ad School-Atlanta's tuition & fees is $19,400.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Miami Ad School-Atlanta.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,026 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 68 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Student Population for Miami Ad School-Atlanta is 68
Student to Faculty Ratio for Miami Ad School-Atlanta is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,026 at Miami Ad School-Atlanta.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||125 Bennett St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309|
|Net Price Calculator||https://miamiadschool.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx|
Miami Ad School-Atlanta offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Miami Ad School-Atlanta does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Miami Ad School-Atlanta has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Georgia?