Total Enrollment 6,873
There are 6,873 students including 5,640 undergraduate and 1,233 graduate students at Michigan Technological University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 6,078 full-time and 795 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,862 male and 2,011 female students. Michigan Technological University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 267 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Michigan Technological University has a total enrollment of 6,873 with a gender distribution of 70.74% male (4,862 students) and 29.26% female (2,011 students). There are 4,014 male and 1,626 female students in undergraduate school and 848 male and 385 female students are attending graduate school at Michigan Technological University.
Michigan Technological University has 6,078 full-time and 795 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,294 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 346 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 784 students are full-time and 449 are part-time students.
At Michigan Technological University, 267 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,132 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 6,873 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,029 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 370 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||3,132||2,995||137|
|Not In Online Classes||3,474||2,611||863|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Michigan Technological University. There are 26 American Indian/Native American, 5,471 White, 71 Black/African American, 140 Asian, 158 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 259 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||26||13||13|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||2||0|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Michigan?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?