Acceptance Rate 74.31%
SAT Score 1,270
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 74.31% at Michigan Technological University where a total of 5,978 students applied and 4,442 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,270 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Michigan Technological University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,270 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At MTU, 1,048 applicants (81% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 528 applicants (41%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,270 and the average ACT score is 28 at MTU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,370 and 25th percentile score is 1,170. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 91 and the 25th percentile score is 75. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at MTU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||580||680|
Michigan Technological University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Michigan Technological University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Michigan Technological University is Semester. Michigan Technological University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Michigan Technological University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?