Acceptance Rate 49.00%
SAT Score 1,200
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 49% at Mississippi College where a total of 2,339 students applied and 1,146 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,200 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires two items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to MC.
Mississippi College requires 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Mississippi College is Semester. Mississippi College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Mississippi College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Mississippi?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Mississippi?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Mississippi?