Total Enrollment 23,453
There are 23,453 students including 19,801 undergraduate and 3,652 graduate students at Missouri State University-Springfield for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 15,657 full-time and 7,796 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,579 male and 13,874 female students. Missouri State University-Springfield is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,154 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Missouri State University-Springfield has a total enrollment of 23,453 with a gender distribution of 40.84% male (9,579 students) and 59.16% female (13,874 students). There are 8,211 male and 11,590 female students in undergraduate school and 1,368 male and 2,284 female students are attending graduate school at Missouri State University-Springfield.
Missouri State University-Springfield has 15,657 full-time and 7,796 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 14,005 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 5,796 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,652 students are full-time and 2,000 are part-time students.
At Missouri State University-Springfield, 2,380 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,699 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 23,453 students. In undergraduate schools, 7,013 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,066 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,699||5,965||734|
|Not In Online Classes||14,374||12,788||1,586|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Missouri State University-Springfield. There are 96 American Indian/Native American, 18,700 White, 827 Black/African American, 396 Asian, 841 Hispanic, 21 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 614 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||96||38||58|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||21||8||13|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Missouri State University-Springfield.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?