Tuition & Fees $6,944
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,258
Graduation Rate 73 %
Mitchell Technical Institute (Mitchell Technical Institute) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Mitchell, South Dakota. It is a Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Mitchell Technical Institute is $6,944 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Mitchell Technical Institute.
The salary after graduation from Mitchell Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Mitchell Technical Institute tuition and fees are $6,944 for South Dakota residents and $6,944 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Mitchell Technical Institute. Total 6,106 students are attending Mitchell Technical Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,258 and 53 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.03% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Mitchell Technical Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||1800 E. Spruce Street, Mitchell, SD 57301|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.mitchelltech.edu/admissions/financial-aid-options/net-price-calculator|
Mitchell Technical Institute offers 46 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||2|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Mitchell Technical Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mitchell Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in South Dakota?