Tuition & Fees $8,254
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,537
Graduation Rate 51 %
Western Dakota Technical Institute (Western Dakota Tech) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Rapid City, South Dakota. It is a Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Western Dakota Technical Institute is $8,254 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Western Dakota Tech.
The salary after graduation from Western Dakota Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Western Dakota Technical Institute tuition and fees are $8,254 for South Dakota residents and $8,254 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Western Dakota Tech. Total 6,106 students are attending Western Dakota Tech and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,537 and 65 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.26% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Western Dakota Tech and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||800 Mickelson Dr, Rapid City, SD 57703-4018|
|Net Price Calculator||www.wdt.edu/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Western Dakota Tech offers 45 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||6||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||4|
Western Dakota Technical Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Western Dakota Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in South Dakota?