Acceptance Rate 77.00%
SAT Score 1,190
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 77% at Molloy College where a total of 5,412 students applied and 4,167 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,190 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Molloy.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$45|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,190 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Molloy, 139 applicants (22% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 34 applicants (5%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,190 and the average ACT score is 26 at Molloy. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,310 and 25th percentile score is 1,080. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 28 and the 25th percentile score is 24. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Molloy.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
Molloy College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Molloy College is Four-one-four plan. Molloy College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Molloy College accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require Recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?