Acceptance Rate 77.96%
SAT Score 1,145
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 77.96% at Molloy College where a total of 4,624 students applied and 3,605 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,145 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires four items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Molloy College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,145 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Molloy, 431 applicants (88% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 125 applicants (26%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,145 and the average ACT score is 25 at Molloy. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,240 and 25th percentile score is 1,050. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 28 and the 25th percentile score is 22. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Molloy.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||620|
Molloy College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Molloy College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Molloy College is Four-one-four plan. Molloy College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Molloy College accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?