Acceptance Rate 84 %
Tuition & Fees $10,200
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,343
Graduation Rate 50 %
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov (Talmudical Seminary of Bobov) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Talmudical Seminary of Bobov is $10,200 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Talmudical Seminary of Bobov. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 84% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Talmudical Seminary of Bobov tuition and fees are $10,200 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Talmudical Seminary of Bobov. The acceptance rate of Talmudical Seminary of Bobov is 84% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 90%. The average graduation rate is 50% and the transfer-out rate is 37%. Total 6,106 students are attending Talmudical Seminary of Bobov and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,343 and 100 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.94% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Talmudical Seminary of Bobov and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||5120 New Utrecht Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219|
|Net Price Calculator||https://sites.google.com/site/talmudicalseminaryofbobov/|
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov offers 1 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,800)
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?