Acceptance Rate 84 %
Tuition & Fees $10,200
Student Population 395
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,343
Graduation Rate 50 %
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 395 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 84% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Talmudical Seminary of Bobov are $10,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Talmudical Seminary of Bobov. The acceptance rate of Talmudical Seminary of Bobov is 84% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 90%. The average graduation rate is 50% and the transfer-out rate is 37%. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,343 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 395 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Talmudical Seminary of Bobov does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,800)
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?