Acceptance Rate 78.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $11,800
Student Population 155
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,458
Students:Faculty 26 : 1
Yeshivas Novominsk is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. The highest degree offered by Yeshivas Novominsk is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 155 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78.00% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Yeshivas Novominsk's tuition & fees is $11,800.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Yeshivas Novominsk. The acceptance rate of Yeshivas Novominsk is 78.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100.00%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,458 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 155 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Yeshivas Novominsk is 78.00 %.
Transfer-out Rate for Yeshivas Novominsk is 100 %
Retention Rate for Yeshivas Novominsk is 81 %
Student Population for Yeshivas Novominsk is 155
Student to Faculty Ratio for Yeshivas Novominsk is 26 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
26 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,458 at Yeshivas Novominsk.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1690 60th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204-2138|
|Net Price Calculator||https://yeshivasnovominsk.com/wp-content/uploads/Net Price 18.html|
Yeshivas Novominsk offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yeshivas Novominsk offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?