Tuition & Fees $5,201
Student Population 5,920
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,632
Graduation Rate 15 %
Mott Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Flint, Michigan. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $4,235 for Michigan residents and $5,201 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,920 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mott Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Mott CC's tuition & fees is $4,235 for Michigan residents and $5,201 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mott CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,632 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,920 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Mott Community College is 15 %
Transfer-out Rate for Mott Community College is 15 %
Retention Rate for Mott Community College is 49 %
Student Population for Mott Community College is 5,920
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mott Community College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,632 at Mott Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1401 E Court St, Flint, MI 48503-2089|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.mcc.edu/financial_aid/netpricecalc/fa_npcalc.shtml|
Mott CC offers 92 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||46||3|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Mott Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mott Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?