Naval Postgraduate School is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Monterey, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 2,737 students are enrolled into Naval Postgraduate School. It is a Research University (high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Naval Postgraduate School. Total 2,737 students are attending Naval Postgraduate School. Total 2,737 students are attending Naval Postgraduate School.
Naval Postgraduate School offers 81 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||25||19|
|Post Master's Degree||4||2|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||18||0|
Naval Postgraduate School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?