Naval Postgraduate School is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Monterey, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 2,737 students are enrolled into Naval Postgraduate School. It is a Research University (high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Naval Postgraduate School. Total 2,737 students are attending Naval Postgraduate School. Total 2,737 students are attending Naval Postgraduate School.
Naval Postgraduate School offers 81 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||25||19|
|Post Master's Degree||4||2|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||18||0|
Naval Postgraduate School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?