Student Population 2,737
Naval Postgraduate School (Naval Postgraduate School) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Monterey, California. It is a Research University (high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 2,737 students are enrolled into Naval Postgraduate School.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Naval Postgraduate School. Total 2,737 students are attending Naval Postgraduate School. Total 2,737 students are attending Naval Postgraduate School.
Naval Postgraduate School offers 164 major programs through online and on-site education where 64 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||51||34|
|Post Master's Degree||8||2|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||37||2|
Naval Postgraduate School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?