Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Naval Postgraduate School offers the online degrees and courses for graduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Naval Postgraduate School for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||Graduate|
Naval Postgraduate School provides number of student services including remedial education. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at Naval Postgraduate School to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✗|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Special Facts about Naval Postgraduate School
Naval Postgraduate School is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Naval Postgraduate School.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
Naval Postgraduate School has a library system that has 615,891 physical, digital, and electronic books. Next table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Naval Postgraduate School has.
|Number of Physical Books||339,312|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||276,579|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||97|
|Number of Physical Media||3,821|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||343,133|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||319,983|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||20,955|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||0|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
|Virtual Reference Service||Support|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?