Naval Postgraduate School offers the online degrees/courses (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides the programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Naval Postgraduate School for academic year 2017-2018.
Naval Postgraduate School provides number of student services including remedial education. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided by Naval Postgraduate School to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✗|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Naval Postgraduate School is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Naval Postgraduate School.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
Naval Postgraduate School has a library system that has 615,891 physical, digital, and electronic books. Next table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Naval Postgraduate School has.
|Number of Physical Books||339,312|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||276,579|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||97|
|Number of Physical Media||3,821|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||343,133|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||319,983|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||20,955|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||0|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
|Virtual Reference Service||Support|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?