Acceptance Rate 39 %
SAT Average 1,290
Tuition & Fees $44,351
Student Population 38,167
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $17,917
University of California-Davis is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Davis, California. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,597 for California residents and $44,351 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 38,167 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 39% and the graduation rate is 87% last year.
The salary after graduation from University of California-Davis varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $68,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of University of California-Davis are $14,597 for California residents and $44,351 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,598 for in-state students and $28,700 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at UC Davis. The acceptance rate of UC Davis is 39% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average graduation rate is 87% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $17,917 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 38,167 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
UC Davis offers 311 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||10||0|
|Post Master's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||72||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||4||0|
University of California-Davis offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
University of California-Davis has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?