Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,491
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 85%
Average Aid Amount $7,386
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 264
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 96%
For the academic year 2021-2022, a total of 1,491 students (85% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,386. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 264 students (96% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees at New Mexico Highlands University is $7,140 for New Mexico residents and $11,988 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New Mexico?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Mexico?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Mexico?