Total Enrollment 2,787
There are 2,787 students including 1,750 undergraduate and 1,037 graduate students at New Mexico Highlands University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 1,761 full-time and 1,026 part-time students with gender distribution of 937 male and 1,850 female students. New Mexico Highlands University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,014 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
New Mexico Highlands University has a total enrollment of 2,787 with a gender distribution of 33.62% male (937 students) and 66.38% female (1,850 students). There are 645 male and 1,105 female students in undergraduate school and 292 male and 745 female students are attending graduate school at New Mexico Highlands University.
New Mexico Highlands University has 1,761 full-time and 1,026 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,183 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 567 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 578 students are full-time and 459 are part-time students.
At New Mexico Highlands University, 820 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 826 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,787 students. In undergraduate schools, 972 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 674 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||826||544||282|
|Not In Online Classes||1,141||778||363|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at New Mexico Highlands University. There are 253 American Indian/Native American, 632 White, 133 Black/African American, 20 Asian, 1,498 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 42 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||253||51||202|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||2||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at New Mexico Highlands University.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Mexico?