Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 371
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 76%
Average Aid Amount $8,690
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 204
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 99%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 371 students (76% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $8,690. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 204 students (99% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at New Mexico Military Institute is $6,965 for New Mexico residents and $14,017 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Mexico?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Mexico?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Mexico?