Graduate Rate 59.50%
Retention Rate 74%
Graduation Rates at New York Film Academy
At New York Film Academy, the graduation rates was 59.50% (166 students out of 279 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 93 male and 73 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at New York Film Academy. Last year, the graduation rate was 59.50%. where 166 students out of 279 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
105 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||37.63%||35.67%||40.16%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||60.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at New York Film Academy is 0.36% (1 out of 279 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At New York Film Academy, the retention rate is 74%.
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?