Acceptance Rate 67.80%
SAT Score 1,183
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 67.8% at New York Institute of Technology where a total of 11,848 students applied and 8,033 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,183 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to New York Institute of Technology.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,183 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At NYIT, 743 applicants (93% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 145 applicants (18%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,183 and the average ACT score is 26 at NYIT. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,295 and 25th percentile score is 1,070. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 88 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at NYIT.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||630|
New York Institute of Technology requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at New York Institute of Technology
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at New York Institute of Technology is Semester. New York Institute of Technology accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that New York Institute of Technology accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?