Total Enrollment 1,462
There are 1,462 students including 0 undergraduate and 1,462 graduate students at New York Medical College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,212 full-time and 250 part-time students with gender distribution of 575 male and 887 female students. New York Medical College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 114 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
New York Medical College has a total enrollment of 1,462 with a gender distribution of 39.33% male (575 students) and 60.67% female (887 students).
New York Medical College has 1,212 full-time and 250 part-time students. In graduate school, 1,212 students are full-time and 250 are part-time students.
At New York Medical College, 114 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 158 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,462 students.
|In Some Online Classes||158||0||158|
|Not In Online Classes||1,190||0||1,190|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at New York Medical College. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 673 White, 162 Black/African American, 297 Asian, 149 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 41 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||0||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at New York Medical College.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?