Tuition & Fees $10,253
Student Population 5,047
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,176
Graduation Rate 30 %
Niagara County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Sanborn, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,501 for New York residents and $10,253 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,047 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Niagara County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Niagara County Community College are $5,501 for New York residents and $10,253 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Niagara County CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,176 and 51% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,047 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Niagara County CC offers 138 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||57||3|
Niagara County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Niagara County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?