Total Enrollment 3,763
There are 3,763 students including 2,816 undergraduate and 947 graduate students at Niagara University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,180 full-time and 583 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,355 male and 2,408 female students. Niagara University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 300 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Niagara University has a total enrollment of 3,763 with a gender distribution of 36.01% male (1,355 students) and 63.99% female (2,408 students). There are 1,041 male and 1,775 female students in undergraduate school and 314 male and 633 female students are attending graduate school at Niagara University.
Niagara University has 3,180 full-time and 583 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,670 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 146 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 510 students are full-time and 437 are part-time students.
At Niagara University, 300 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 813 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,763 students. In undergraduate schools, 573 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 540 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||813||563||250|
|Not In Online Classes||2,650||2,243||407|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Niagara University. There are 23 American Indian/Native American, 2,452 White, 176 Black/African American, 64 Asian, 174 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 81 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||23||7||16|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||1||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Niagara University.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?