Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,760
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 92%
Average Aid Amount $20,715
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 587
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 99%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,760 students (92% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $20,715. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 587 students (99% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Niagara University is $35,240, for reference.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?